Wednesday 15 July 2009

Seriously excited!!!!

I think I have persuaded Craig to go camping again! I thought it would never happen after the tornado and storm.




Hopefully there'll be less of this next time round - although Miles did love playing in the little pools and river that formed around the edge of the gazebo.




You know I told you about the tornado and the storm? Well, after that, when we were gone, the army came and evacuated the camp site because they had found a bomb on the adjoining beach. Yes, a real bomb which they detonated.

To think the government queries whether our home educated children get out into the real world and have diverse experiences.... tornados, storms and bombs all in a few days 'holiday'.. I think I'd say so.

3 comments:

Mam said...

Go girl! Get that tent out again!

We've just been given a new one, a bit bigger so room for all of us. I'm soooooo excited I want to go away again *now*

Hazel xx

Claire said...

I think we should do it agagin later in the summer - but perhaps without the tornados, storms and bombs :-)

stefndawniy said...

goodness me !! we should come camping with you , it sounds exciting :)