Friday, 3 October 2008

Insurance rant (I know - one of many)

It's two weeks now since we were told that our claim was most likely not going to be honoured yet we are still awaiting written confirmation together with their 'evidence'. Until we get that we can't start sorting our appeal.

Hey, no rush guys, don't break a sweat - it's just our livelihood and lots of jobs down the pan!!!!


Long shot I know but I feel I must ask - is anyone reading this a neurologist or the partner/close friend of a neurologist?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grrr indeed. how frustrating.

sorry can't help with neurologist request.