Wednesday 19 November 2008

Bumpy road

It’s been an odd few days. The death of a very dear lady I know, in a most beautiful and moving way, seems to have brought a lot of emotion to the surface.

Sleepless nights, tears, anger and more. A need to know I worked hard, for something good. That it wasn’t all in vain. Lonely nights with my head down the toilet. A feeling that I had just regurgitated a huge chunk of my life into the pan. Acknowledging, accepting, moving forward.

My brother in law has returned to Canada and we are all missing him. Thankfully my sister is still with us. It saddens me that we can’t spend more time together.

Amidst the trials of the bumpy road we’ve spent lots of time chilling out, crafting, laughing and being together as a family. Precious time.

Baking, pompoms, potions, fat and seed bird feeders, felting, cup cakes and more....








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((Claire)) so sorry about your friend.
the crafts look lovley

take care


xx

Bridget said...

Sorry to hear about your friend- she'll still be with you, you know that don't you? Of course you do!
Thinking of you.

Claire said...

Thank you ladies

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your friend {{{ }}} It will get better xx