Saturday 27 March 2010

Easter sewing project

Three fabric decorations, backed in a floral print and with wadding inside for body. I made a loop slot through the top of two to hang on a willow cane. One was a bit big to hang in any available spot I had so I've draped it across the back of the chair in the kitchen.







Job done!

Had I planned on doing something like this I probably wouldn't have been able to find the fabric - and if I had I may not have been able to afford it. It's odd what you can stumble across for a couple of pounds when you're not really looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous :0)

Claire said...

Thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire,
The girls I educate at home have sent an order via the email given on Hermione's page, for some of her products but have not received any reply. I was wondering if that email address was monitored?
They are excited to get the stuff. We are awaiting instructions on how to pay.
blessings
Patricia

Claire said...

Hi Patricia,

Oh, I'm sorry about this. Hermione's shop email comes to my email addy and I've been lax this last week or so, in checking through all of my mail. Off to check now. I'll find it and Hermione will respond tomorrow. She'll be cross with me about this :-)

Ever so sorry,

Claire
x