Saturday 6 March 2010

Whoa, where do I begin? We're having some seriously dark days (and nights) here at the moment. My eyes are red and swollen. My face is sore and itchy from the salty tears. I don't know if life is going too fast or too slow. I just don't know. I think I've taken a break from reality. Sometimes I hope really hard that this isn't reality. But it is - it's my reality and I wouldn't have it any other way.

How would I feel if I set out to climb a mountain but instead I found myself standing at the edge of a beautiful lake? Would I, could I, appreciate the lake in all it's beauty? Or would I always mourn having not experienced the mountain? I'm staring out at that lake and it's one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, but I just can't shake the vision of the mountain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

sorry ((hugs)) is a bit crap. I do tend to say the wrong thing.

Feel free to mail if you want to.

Claire said...

((hugs)) will be just fine :-)

Anonymous said...

Claire, have you come across EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)? It's easy to learn and do and very effective. Check it out at www.emofree.com
I'm so glad it's in my toolbox, I use it most days.
Patricia Hope