Wednesday 10 March 2010

X Factor

Well, from lectures about feathered dinosaurs to ghost hunting with Jedward - I defy Eduction Welfare to say I don't offer my children a diverse range of experiences!

We've just got home from watching Jedward et al in the X Factor Live Show. Hermione got the tickets as a birthday present.



It was good. I enjoyed it. My throat is sore from cheering and my arms are aching from all that arm waving I did, but it was certainly worth it. It was Hermione's first 'big' pop concert and I think she was a bit over awed by the noise levels and lighting effects at times. She didn't say so but I sensed she was.

We are both now Jedward fans. We thought they were prats on TV but they put on a good show tonight. Their singing wasn't brilliant but their aerial stunts and exaggerated gimmicks have won us over.

No comments: