Sunday 28 June 2009

Sugar crafts,sand and stinkin headaches

Hermione tried her hand at sugar crafting last week. She made some beautiful flowers.




We have had a wonderful day at the beach today. Craig and the children spent over two hours jumping waves and building castles to be swallowed up by the tide. I lay on the rug and wondered if I will ever learn to come home at a reasonable hour when we go out to dinner with friends.

I'm pleased to be moving on from this past week. There have been so many competing demands on my time and energy that I feel seriously depleted. I really need to reconnect with my oooomph.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the flower :0)

ikwym about reconnecting with your oooomph!

Lynn said...

Lovely flower!!She must have a very delicate touch:-)

My oooomph is hiding from me too!!!xx

Claire said...

Where is all the oooomph going? I think we have an oooomph thief on the loose....

Bridget said...

When you've found your oooomph, could you please help me find mine?