Saturday 17 October 2009

No sew bunting and stuff

I asked Craig and Miles to collect the last of our apples this morning. Why the stick? I think it's right what they say about that Mars and Venus thing. I just don't get the method or logic sometimes. When they came in with the apples, many had holes in. Stick sized holes. I wonder how that happened? Grrrr.

 
Posted by Picasa


While we were yurting nana snapped up some plastic table cover type fabric. She though it was quite harvest like and I agree. There was more than enough to cover the table so we cut shapes for bunting and stapled it to some ribbon. I think it looks fine...

 


..and of course it matches the table cover.

 


A rather tasty coffee and pecan cake. I had no walnuts and pecans are more seasonal I think so I improvised.

 


Right, off to put my feet up with yet more vitamin C. I really hope my sore throat and pounding head don't turn into anything. I'm much too busy for that. Amongst other things there's a home ed trip on this week which I'm organising so I need to sort myself out! Miles is fast asleep in bed and Craig is reading aloud to Hermione (Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver). There's nothing to stop me popping the kettle on! Nu nite.

No comments: