Thursday 6 August 2009

Slimming aids and stylish swinging

Hermione is at a friend's house, and Nana is reading to Miles, so I'm sneaking a quick day time blog!

Just had to share - I've discovered a fab new slimming aid. Now I'm no wimp when it comes to this kind of stuff, believe me, but a quick swig of this effervescent mixture had me gagging for hours. Miles and I have been into town this afternoon and called by a cafe but I could only stomach water. I think I'd prefer to my oils neat than with a tang of lemon fizz! Ho hum, it was worth a try. Can anyone suggest an omega 3 supplement which is truly palatable? The children wouldn't even taste this one. The smell was enough!



There's an upside to everything though. If I carry on with the lemon effervescent fish oils I may shrink my jaxi to a size which would be safe to take up stylish swinging like this.



Craig has spent the last two nights carrying out repairs to the children's much loved (and frayed)tree swing. He probably won't be in the least bit amused if I suggest he finds a trashed out sofa and sling it from another tree for me.
Oh another thing to share - Hermione wrote her first play this morning in readiness for her creative writing session tomorrow. It's odd when she is doing things for someone other than me - a different sort of dynamic. Anyway, she knuckled down and is very proud of her creation, which is a bit like Roland Rat meets Romeo and Juliet if you can imagine that.

No comments: