Tuesday 19 January 2010

Landforms

Normal service has been resumed I'm pleased to report.

After spending an absolute age late last night trying to find free printable Montessori style landform resources I splashed out and paid the £1.69 it cost for these fab ones from Absorbent Minds.

I think that because you can get so many great printables for free from the Internet it becomes difficult to accept that you should ever pay - or perhaps it's just me that feels that way *grin*.

 
Posted by Picasa


I think these will be well used and we've already learned quite a lot from them.

Got to dash - it was tapas on Sunday and it's Italian tonight! I'm leaving Craig at home this time though. This is what has happened after moaning to friends about having snowbound cabin fever - I'm now going out FOUR nights this week! I dread to think what state I'll be in by the weekend. I've certainly not gone out this much in a week since I became a Mama.

2 comments:

Mam said...

Love the new pic at the top of your blog :-)

Claire said...

The Botanic Gardens on Sunday :-)

Hope all's still going smoothly with you.

xx