Thursday 8 July 2010

Still got what it takes..

Wow, after all these years of marriage Craig still has what it takes to put a big smile on my face. Actually, scratch that, it would probably be more accurate to say that after years of marriage he is finally learning what puts a big smile on my face *grin*.

I was feeling very down at the start of the week about my eye and stuff. Well, Craig came home early from work on Monday and took the children to their sports club himself; having told me to get my glad rags on. Once the children were fast asleep we went into town to watch a band and have dinner!

I had a fabulous time - but it didn't end there! Come late in the evening we were talking about taking a break and come Tuesday morning we were all en route to one of my favourite hide outs. We've just been home a couple of hours. I'm just waiting for the washing to finish before crashing into bed with a very wide smile on my face...

3 comments:

dawn said...

awwww lovely :-) xx

Lynn said...

Well done Craig!xx

Sarah said...

Glad you had a super time and that your eye is better. Lovely to see you today, and to hear all about the pods!! x