Sunday 4 July 2010

Wind, Wickets and Wild Things

So much for spending my enforced chill in the gazebo - winds saw it hurtling towards next door's garden at great speed late this afternoon. It's now in the garage for safety. I have a new plan for whiling away the time. I have acquired four solid wooden dining chairs from Freecycle just crying out to be lovingly restored. Pictures to follow.

I had the honour of watching both my babes playing cricket here today. They both did exceptionally well and came home with a brand new cricket bat each, courtesy of the club.


This evening we have watched Where The Wild Things Are. Hermione and Craig really enjoyed it. I'm not really into watching films. I struggle to be still and quiet for long periods. I must admit though, those Wild Things were kinda cute.

No comments: