Monday 6 April 2009

Random things

Thank you ever so much to Lynn for this award.


I'm to list six random things about me. Here goes...
1. I was born on a Wednesday but contrary to the popular rhyme I'm not full of woe.
2. I have only watched the sun set and rise again once and that was from a balcony in the centre of Rome. Enough said.
3. I regularly went out for a beer with a murderer and only learned of his status when armed police came to recapture him. Should Hermione or Miles ever move away to university I will check out their flatmates (and their friends) very very carefully.
4. My first career was in the legal profession, secondly homeopathy. I'm still pondering the third but have contemplated sex therapy (as a profession not a client) since watching Meet the Fockers.
5. I have a spurred heel which I refuse to have operated upon and suspect that by the time I am forty five my only foot wear option will be flip flops. Hey ho, they come in a variety of colours and styles these days.
6. Despite being British I have never ever tasted 'proper' tea.
I'm not going to nominate folks for this but would just ask that if you want to play along then please do so and leave a comment here so we can come and find you.

1 comment:

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

My Ben was born on a Wednesday and I remember the midwife saying, as she handed him over crying, "he'll be doing that for the rest of his life, full of woe" - I was devastated!