Friday 27 February 2009

Good things happen in threes

I have managed to plant out, hen proof and frost proof the first of my broad beans. Yay!!!!





Hermione and I finished reading The Tempest. Hooray!!! Not sure that she really 'got it' though. May have to look at it again before we go to see the play next week. I'm ever so excited about going, which is more than I can say about Hermione. Hopefully given time she will come to love the Bard!

Nana has finished this beautiful bag and matching purse for non other than yours truly.

Oh, I am a happy bunny today, and it's still only afternoon - there could be lots more good things to come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bag and purse gorgeous colours :0)

You're ahead of me with planting out.

Claire said...

Well I must confess to being a bit of a Coke addict - Diet Coke not the snorty stuff I hasten to add - and thought I would try out this mini green house (aka half an empty Coke bottle) idea, although just listening to the new there now I see there's another cold snap expected last week :-(

stefndawniy said...

love the candles. What wax did you use ?
and I LOVE the bottle idea,what a good idea to keep the slugs and snails out :-)

Claire said...

I had bought new wax in advance for melting and pouring but I hadn't bought some special stuff that you have to add to new wax (and can't remember what it's called) so we recycled some old candles and melted them. The wax chunks were just bits and pieces from used candles - you know when you get one that doesn't burn right and you are left with loads of wax and no wick...

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you are too organised lol. Lovely purse and bag.