Thursday 26 February 2009

Photos, laughs and a request

I've been tagged by Dawny for the sixth file, sixth picture challenge. I have to go into the 6th photo file and find the 6th picture.

I was going to cheat and pretend that it was an amazing family snap but that would be naughty. It's actually a picture of some of the devastation following our fire.


So here are a few more interesting snaps sent to me by a friend.





I think most bloggers I know have been tagged with this one now so I'm just tagging one person, Clare over at A Sea Change into Something Rich and Strange.

REQUEST - does anyone have a copy of Sula by Lavinia Derwent which they no longer want and would be happy to send to me asap for £4 or less to include p&p? Goodness, I know I'm getting cheeky. Please forgive me.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Ohh, my first tag :) 3 days late but I still want to play. Unfortunately I'm staying at my parents house with the kids but I'll post the 6th picture from my folder on their computer (DH is biking in the Peak District for the weekend!).

Thanks :)

Claire said...

Lucky DH :-)