Wednesday 18 February 2009

Off the hook

Hot off the crocheting hook is Miles' first waistcoat. It's wonderfully chunky and bright.






Here's a skirt I made for Hermione last week too. Please ignore the hitched up nightie.

Talking of 'hot' it never ceases to amaze me the things you can find online to support you in home edding. Yesterday I came across an online game for learning hot and cold colours. How obscure and bizarre is that? Fitted in nicely with an activity we were doing. Where would I be without the Internet and my needles?

Must dash. It's half term in our area, and as ever the school holidays are always busy catching up with folks who are usually at school. Hermione is off to spend the day with another family. Miles and I have a morning coffee and play arrangement. Busy, busy busy....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt and waistcoat!!
have a good day!!

Bridget said...

That waistcoat is amazing, well done Claire

Clare said...

Clothes look fab - well done :)