Tuesday 17 February 2009

Medical madness

We're home from hospital. After a long trip, a thirty five minute wait for a parking space, a twenty minute wait to check in and then over an hour waiting at the appropriate department, we were seen by the doctor who claimed that to carry out the suggested procedures at this time would be little short of 'madness'. Rather irritating - but it could have been worse - the doctor could have felt that he required the procedures.

Only wish I hadn't whiled away last night frightening myself with all kinds of risks and contraindications I managed to dredge up on Google. On the brighter side I did also have a good laugh at reflections on some medical issues as once were.



2 comments:

Jenny Bear said...

I think I would be ringing someone.

Anonymous said...

hope all is o.k