Thursday 22 January 2009

Hats and hurried preparations

Nana has finished the latest in her series of funky crochet hats for Hermione. I think this one may be my personal favourite.





Now that she has nothing on she's crocheting some bits and pieces for Valentines Day and has kindly said I can give some away on here. I'm hoping to have figured out how to get my camera back onto close up mode and post pictures tomorrow.


It's Craig's birthday tomorrow and we need to go shopping, but for the first time ever Hermione is taking meticulous care over her map work. Typical, on the only occasion I possibly would have been pleased if she rushed it off she's actually taking it seriously.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that hat!! :0)

I'mgiving away denim hearts if you want one.

Claire said...

Yes please, that would be lovely :-)

Anonymous said...

Claire mail me uor address and I'll put one in the post :0)

Claire said...

Mailed you. Let me know if it doesn't reach you
x

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Wow, the hat is so pretty.

Hope birthday celebrations go well.