Friday 23 January 2009

Hearts to share

I'm having a day time blog break to recover from the mornings celebrations, (Craig is twenty one again today). I am seriously not a morning person and try to hide under the duvet for as long as possible but the children were wild this morning.

He's working long hours over the weekend on something that couldn't be postponed so we had to do our celebrating early.

When I helped them wrap up prizes for pass the parcel, musical bumps and so on yesterday I hadn't imagined the party would be kicking off at 7.30am. I'm glad I was just in charge of the music - I suspect Craig will be asleep at his desk by now after all of his dancing, bumping and parcel passing.

I gave him a beautiful fabric artwork and some of those ever so sickly love heart sweets.



I also bought a pair of gloves with rubber strips on - especially for erecting greenhouses - but decided to say they were from the children *tut tut*.

Here is a beautiful crochet book mark that Nana has made and it's up for grabs. We've hearts to spare! Email me (in profile) if you would like one and I'll pull names from the hat next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday Craig!! I'll try not to shout too loud. Loving the new graphoc at the top by the way.

Anonymous said...

What about a swap? I'll mail you.