Wednesday 3 December 2008

Shine on

Onwards and upwards. The only way to go.

I’ve spent a wonderfully rejuvenating day in glorious company and stunning surrounds. I’m feeling all revved up about home ed, motherhood and the universe in general *grin*

Taking heed of the words of Shazzle Dazzle – always bursting with positivity and endless possibilities.

Hello, I'm Shazzle Dazzle. I haven't got too much to say because I'm busy queueing up at bus stops and talking about how glorious the weather is. Haven't you noticed just how sunny it always is? And something else I'm busy with at the moment is discussing the ecstatic feelings everyone gets when going to work. Everyone loves their jobs so much, and they would always work even if they didn't need to. How wonderful. Ah, I do also have millions of conversations with ladies about how fabulous their men treat them. They say that their men worship the ground they walk on, that they love to shower them with gifts, massage their feet and make chocolate and juice for them. You humans are so lucky to manifest everything you've ever wanted in your lives.

Shine on, sisters and brothers, for tomorrow is an even brighter day. And I'm off to have a hot date with Russ. Oh, the perfection of life.

Off to manifest an abundant home ed budget to help me to materialise my growing wish list. Here are a few things I have added today. I've not looked at much Montessori stuff before because I've always felt that Montessori mums need to be ever so organised, tidy and methodical. I've read stuff about the importance of an organised environment and found it a bit scary. If that's the case it kind of rules me out of the race before it's even started. I'm now wishing I'd checked out some Montessori equipment before now. Quite a few things appeal. I'm hoping to make some of those card thingies when I have unearthed my laminator.

No comments: